By registering an account at Ruby Royal Casino (the “Casino”) all members understand and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The Casino is operated by Milore Ltd., a company incorporated in Curacao.
The Casino is regulated by the laws of Curacao.
- The Casino reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, as its needs dictate. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to notify players of changes where possible. However, it is the responsibility of the player to review regularly the Terms and Conditions of the Casino.
- Upon the successful registration of a Casino account, Player is bound by and agrees to the acceptance of: the terms and conditions of this agreement (and their amendments), and the rules of the Casino games.
- The use of the Casino is restricted to Players that are at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- The use of the Casino is restricted players who reside in jurisdictions that do not prohibit gambling on the Internet through the application of the Casino software.
- Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Casino is used. It is the Player's sole responsibility to determine the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
- Commercial use of the Casino is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for personal and private purposes.
- The Player fully understands the rules of the games.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of the Casino. The Player hereby accepts that the Casino reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of the Casino shall be final and binding.
- The Player is fully responsible for any applicable taxes and fees resulting from proceeds gained from the use of the Casino. If winnings are taxable in the Player's jurisdiction, the Player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- The Casino accepts deposits in US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR). The currency for all withdrawals is determined by the player's chosen account currency.
- All withdrawal requests are subject to be reviewed and approved by the casino. The approval of the withdrawal request is subject to a set of standards such as player status and activity.
Custom approval: Based on player status such as a VIP player, all withdrawals requested will be reviewed, approved or denied within 6 business days of the request being made.
Standard approval: All withdrawals requested will be reviewed, approved or denied within 10 business days of the request being made.
- Withdrawals and changes in payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold winnings until the identity of the winning person is verified satisfactorily. For this purpose, the Casino requires that Players provide their complete, current and full personal details, including a current phone number. Incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may result in the player's account being closed, as well as bonuses and winnings being removed.
- Players are allowed only one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account per household, computer, IP address or business address. Abuse of this requirement voids all winnings.
- Employees of the company and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register at the Casino.
- The Casino maintains a zero-tolerance policy to fraud and utilizes a range of measures to identify fraudulent behavior. By opening an account, the Player understands that fraudulent behavior perpetrated against any online Casino Operator or Payment Service Provider will result in the forfeit of the account balance held with the Casino.
- Where players are found to be participating in strategies or patterns of play that the Casino, in its sole discretion, deems to be abusive we reserve the right, prior to closing the account, to deduct any processing costs associated with the account from the value of the final payment. You will be notified in advance of any deductions of this nature being made.
- The Casino reserves the right to reduce the balance in dormant accounts. Accounts are considered dormant when the period of inactivity reaches or exceeds 180 days.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
- The Casino reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. The Casino may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may not make claim to entitlement at any time.
- By installing and using this software the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above 'terms and conditions' and so agrees to be bound by them. In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the casino will be final.